• Steinbach 204.326.3442 - 85 PTH 12 North, Steinbach, MB, R5G 1A7
  • Niverville 204.388.9300 - Box 1120, 62 Main Street, Niverville, MB, R0A 1E0

Travel Consents

If your children are travelling abroad alone, with only one parent/guardian, with friends or relatives or with a group you may wish to prepare a travel consent. While there is nothing that can guarantee you will not have problems with crossing borders into another country a properly prepared and notarized travel consent is your best preparation to ensure things go as smoothly as possible, wherever you’re headed. For more information, please visit http://travel.gc.ca/travelling/children/consent-letter or contact our office.

Notice: The articles on our website are provided for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice or opinion. They reflect the current state of the law as at the date of posting on the website, and are subject to change without notice. If you require legal advice or opinion, we would be pleased to provide you with our assistance on any of the issues raised in these articles.